READ THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND IT
1. A deposit of $100.00 will be accepted by BJCT Co. to begin the start of the Craps table build. Final payment of the contract is due 3 days before shipment. BJCT Co. accepts payments through Square, PayPal, and your personal check through (USPS ) mail. Mailed payments require 5 days of travel time.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds are offered or will be given after the acceptance of the contract by purchaser. Both parties are required to sign date and mail ( USPS ) a copy of the invoice to each other as a condition of the contract. This stipulation is in effect because once the product leaves the physical control of BJCT Co. any disputes concerning the product become the responsibility of those who handle/transport and accept this shipment.
3. The contract between BJCT Co. and the purchaser is specific to the product offered.
4. Each Craps table is custom built per the purchasers wants and needs.
5. Each Craps table is manufactured and shipped in NEW condition and meets all requirements and standards of BJCT Co.
6. A 60 day build time applies. All Craps tables are built one at a time to ensure quality of material, finish and assembly.
7. Standard layout designs apply to each build. A $250.00 extra charge applies when a custom felt layout is ordered.
8. The purchaser is REQUIRED to take pictures of the outside boxing/crating and report any damage at the time of receipt of this product and send them to BJCT Co. via text messaging to 9496361487. Signatures of the consignee and driver are required. Notation on the BOL of any damage is required. If damage is extensive the consignee is required to decline the delivery for return to BJCT Co. for repair only. A second shipping charge applies and is the responsibility of the consignee. Hidden damage of the table after opening the crate must be reported immediately to the logistic company and BJCT Co.. The logistics company may decline the claim and it could take up to six months for a final resolution between the consignee and the logistics company.
9. The responsibility for filing any and all claims falls to the consignee. BJCT Co. will advise the purchaser, but will not handle or accept any responsibility for claims.
10. Because this is a hand made product variations in material, stain, finish and quality may be present. All attempts are made to ensure a high quality dent/scratch free pleasing surface/product. Differences of opinions between the consignee and BJCT Co. might exist over surface appearances , but do not constitute a reason for any claims.
11. These terms and conditions are set in place to protect the rights of both parties involved in this contract.
12. BJCT Co. products purchased through ETSY are separate from this disclaimer and have their own restrictions.
13. Extra charges apply for the purchase of Craps table top inserts. See the prices page for
description and charges per size.
14. A crating charge of 100.00 applies to all Craps table purchases.
15. An additional damage insurance charge of 35.00 applies to all Craps table purchases to cover hidden damage discovered after delivery. Most logistics companies will cover damage claims up to $2000.00 on reported damage at time of delivery.
.Executive profile: Big Jeff has been involved with the construction industry for over 40 years. He was the owner of a custom home painting company and construction company before using these experiences to qualify as a woodworking teacher, before embarking on this new Craps Table venture. starting with his first design and continuing on for the last 7 years Big Jeff has been improving the designs of his tables. He is the only one involved in the building of each table. All parts of the tables are hand made by Jeff. Each part is glued, stained, varnished and sanded to perfection by Big Jeff for your ultimate enjoyment.
BJCT Co. does not endorse or encourage gambling in any form. These Craps tables are made for personal use to learn the variances and nuances of the game of Craps. And for fun and entertainment of the owner.